“[…] You may remember the Focused Feedback threads where we asked what you wanted from Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grievous, Count Dooku, and Anakin Skywalker [in Star Wars Battlefront II]. It’s safe to say that you certainly delivered and we quickly found ourselves looking at a mountain of feedback.
The good news is that you not only backed up what we thought, but on a few occasions a “that’s cool, we should add that in” was said by the team.
One example was the suggestion of the voice line, “Your screams are music to my audio-receptors,” for General Grievous. This came directly from the community and will now, thanks to your feedback, be found in the game. Another example can be found in Obi-Wan Kenobi’s “When I cut you in half, I should have aimed for your neck instead,” which came directly from our forums.
The feedback we received was so passionate and in such a high quantity that we were really spoiled for choice. We can’t count the amount of “Hello there” requests we had. […]
One last thing.
While we’re all here, we thought now would be a good time to give you a sneak peek at some of the voice lines that you can expect to hear for General Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- “You are a bold one.”
- “Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection.”
- “You must realise, you are doomed.”
- “I wield great power, Jedi fool.”
- “The story of Obi-Wan ends here!”
- “Make peace with the Force now, for this is your final outing.”
- “Your screams are like music to my audio receptors.”
- “The Kaleesh are not known for their mercy.”
- “Hello there.”
- “So uncivilized.”
- “Why do I get the feeling you’re going to be the death of me?”
- “When I cut you in half, I should have aimed for your neck instead.”
- “You haven’t exactly impressed me today.”
- “The strongest defence is a swift and decisive offence.”
- “I understand you’ve had some troubles recently.”
- “Ugh — like bathing in a lake of venom-mites.””