Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi: rumors about Clone Wars flashbacks and Leia
Warning! Potential spoilers ahead.
Cinelinx claims to have some new scoops on Star Wars; Obi-Wan Kenobi. These must be taken as rumours for now, but Cinelinx is usually reliable. According to the site:
- There will be “plenty of Clone Wars flashbacks” featuring Anakin Skywalker
- Vivien Lyra Blair (Bird Box) has been cast as a young Leia Organa
- Leia is the “impetus” for the series. She’s the reason why Obi-Wan goes on an adventure.
- Sung Kang plays the Fifth Brother, an Inquisitor who appeared in Rebels
- There will be some other characters from Rebels.
To be honest I’m not enthusiastic about the flashback thing. The past relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan is already well established. I hope the writer isn’t an oaf trying to “fix the Prequels”. But let’s hope my concerns are unfounded.
Actually I’d rather see Hayden Christensen playing the older Darth Vader without his mask, in introspective scenes.
as long they don’t retcon thier duel in ANH
I have the same feelings about the flashback. But let’s see, of course.
do we need to see a ten year old leia? she’s too young to be invovled in the rebellion and obi-wan’s supposd to stay on tatoonie to keep a eye on luke