MakingStarWars.net has published a new leak about Obi-Wan Kenobi today. This a very reliable site, and the teaser has already confirmed some of their scoops on the series. Spoiler alert then!
According to MakingStarWars:
- At the beginning of the series, Obi-Wan is alone and desperate. There’s a scene where he sits in silence and tries to communicate with Qui-Gon’s spirit. But he fails. Nothing happens.
- Later, Obi-Wan leaves Tatooine and meets many people resisting the Empire, including young Leia Organa, who helps political dissidents. This gives him fresh hope.
- Obi-Wan has two fights with Vader in the series. The first one doesn’t go well for him. The second fight takes place on a rocky moon of Mustafar. It happens when Obi-Wan has regained his optimism.
- Qui-Gon’s spirit talks to Obi-Wan during this second fight with Vader. His voice encourages him and assists him. But he doesn’t appear physically yet.
- At the end of the series, Obi-Wan returns to his dwelling on Tatooine. He’s now convinced that the galaxy can be saved. And that’s when Qui-Gon’s ghost appears physically before him, for the first time in the series.