Two new leaks about Obi-Wan Kenobi have been published today. They both come from very reliable sites.
First of all, Star Wars News Net claims that 4-LOM will make an appearance in the series. He was one of the bounty hunters hired by Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back. We’ll see him about 13 years younger in Obi-Wan Kenobi.
MakingStarWars.net‘s leak reveals that Vader will inflict a serious injury to Obi-Wan:
- At one point, Obi-Wan, Leia, O’Shea Jackson Jr’s character and some of Saw Gerrera’s Partisans are on a transport ship like the one that Mando used in The Book of Boba Fett.
- Leia isn’t happy because her adventure didn’t go as planned. She doesn’t trust Obi-Wan at first. He looks bloody, disheveled and strange.
- Vader and Reva, accompanied by Purge Troopers and Stormtroopers, arrive on the ship. Obi-Wan fights them with a blaster. (He exchanged his lightsaber for the blaster of Kumail Nanjiani’s character earlier, when he had to go undercover in a spice den to save Leia). He’s buying time for Leia and the Partisans to get away.
- At the end of the fight, Vader manages to set Obi-Wan’s arm on fire. The Jedi is badly burned.
- Jackson’s character and Princess Leia get Obi-Wan to a bacta tank. He’s then taken to Jabiim to recover in the Partisans’ base, which was set up during the Clone Wars.
- The 4th episode ends when Obi-Wan passes out because of the pain. At the beginning of the 5th episode, he wakes up in the base.
- Obi-Wan meets again with Nanjiani’s character and he gets his lightsaber back.
- Obi-Wan says to the Partisans that his fight is done and they must survive. He tells Jackson’s character that he’s a leader and the future is now in his hands.