- From the first episode, Reva constantly asks herself why Obi-Wan was hiding on Tatooine. In the sixth and last episode, she finally understands that he was protecting Anakin Skywalker’s son.
- While Obi-Wan is fighting Darth Vader elsewhere, Reva goes to the Lars homestead on Tatooine. Obi-Wan pursues her after escaping Vader.
- When Obi-Wan arrives at the farm, he finds Owen and Beru subdued by Reva. The Inquisitor stands in front of Luke Skywalker with her lightsaber ignited. Luke is horrified.
- Reva remains still. She’s having flashbacks. She has always been forced to take part in wars that didn’t concern her. She was always manipulated, first by the Jedi Order and then by the Grand Inquisitor.
- Obi-Wan walks up behind Reva and says her name. That breaks her trance. She decides not to harm an innocent child. Obi-Wan lets her walk away.
- Obi-Wan leaves the Lars homestead too. Beru consoles Luke. Owen understands that Obi-Wan has protected the child. In the first episode, Obi-Wan tried to give Luke a T-16 Skyhopper toy but Owen tossed it out. Now Owen retrieves it and gives it to Luke.
- Reva returns to the fortress of the Inquisitors on Nur. She kneels before Vader and reports that she has killed Obi-Wan.
- Then Vader kills Reva. By killing her, he knows she has lied. He knows she’s too weak to be able to kill Obi-Wan. Vader has no idea he just killed someone who knew that his son was secretly alive.
- There are scenes with Luke on Tatooine and Leia on Alderaan. Obi-Wan sees Qui-Gon Jinn’s ghost appear before him. His old master asks him what took him so long, and says that he has always been with him. Then we see Obi-Wan ride off into the sunset on his eopie.