“Duel of the Fates” is the most popular Star Wars track on Pandora
“Pandora has marked Star Wars Day by releasing information about the crossover between its user base and fans of a galaxy far, far away. According to the streaming service, over 750,000 users have a John Williams station, with his music being played more than 446 million times. Listeners are more into the Dark Side than they might want to admit, with “The Imperial March” being more than seven times more popular than “Princess Leia’s Theme,” and — surprisingly — the soundtrack to Episode III: Revenge of the Sith proving to far outpace any of the original movies.
Below are the 10 most popular John Williams’ Star Wars tracks on Pandora, accompanied by how many plays they’ve had, just so you can compare your own taste with that of the crowd. One things for sure: There’s not enough Ewok in there.
1. “Duel of the Fates” (Episode I): 10.6 million plays
2. “The Imperial March” (Episode V): 6.7 million plays
3. “Battle of the Heroes” (Episode III): 4.1 million plays
4. “Anakin vs. Obi-Wan” (Episode III): 3.6 million plays
5. “Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith” (Episode III): 3.4 million plays
6. “Anakin’s Betrayal” (Episode III): 2.7 million plays
7. “Across the Stars” (Episode II): 2.3 million plays
8. “Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious” (Episode III): 2.1 million plays
Source : The Hollywood Reporter